- Knowledge is power
- The Future Of Possible
- Hibs and Ross County fans on final
- Tip of the day: That man again
- Hibs and Ross County fans on final
- Spieth in danger of missing cut
Before we jump into this topic, we need to understand what makes a great vlogging and travel camera for YouTubers and travelers? So, there are six things are looking at.
- Video Quality –The most common resolution of videos is offered. 720p HD, 1080p Full HD and 4k ultra HD and also as per FPS count 24.5 fps, 30fps, 60fps,120fps and 240fps etc.I suggest a camera in 2019 at least a 1080p Full HD camera.
- Portability – You always find a lightweight, easy to handle, Weather shield camera. So you can travel without any worry.
- Flip screen Compatibility – In vlogging or making a youtube video you always try to focus yourself and maintain the frame, so the flip screen is very helpful.
- Autofocus System and stabilization – In vlogging always need good and first autofocus and also in-body image stabilization, which’s very important when you come to vlogging.
- battery life- The battery life for any kind of camera is very much important as per the concern of travel vlogging.
- audio input-Sometimes inbuild microphone doesn’t work well especially on windblast or any crowded area. So you need a 3.5mm audio input jack so you can connect an external microphone.
Let’s start with the Cameras and some specifications
- Canon G7X Mark 2
This camera from Canon is lightweight, compact with a flip screen. Shoots up to 1080p and 60fps. It has image stabilization so you can able to shoot a stabilized video. It has great low light performance with 4k HD video recording.
This is a great camera for everyday vlogging
- Sony RX 100V
This is the best small and powerful camera with 4k recording capability also this is a great camera for amateur and professional.
It shoots 4k up to 25framese per second and ultra first focusing speed also it will shoot 950 fps for slow motion. It has also face detection autofocus.
Do not follow manual or one time review, use the camera that you want, you can find the best one for you.
- Sony A5100
This is a pretty decent mirrorless camera. It can capture up to 1080p at 60fps. It has also great battery life but the downside is that has not any in-body image stabilization but it has a great low light performance with super first autofocus.
The cons are no 4k recording, missing in-body image stabilization, and no audio input from the external microphone.
- Panasonic Lumix G7
This is the best value for money camera for your high-quality vlog. It can 4k ultra HD 30fps. It has audio input from an external microphone and autofocus during recording, it has focus picking quality for film shooters. It also has a flip screen. but do not have in-body image stabilization.
- Canon 200D
This is the best value for a DSLR camera for vloggers and Youtubers. This is a crop sensor APS-C camera with a 24.2-megapixel sensor. You can mount any Canon lens (EF and EFS)with this camera body. It has the super first autofocus (Dual pixel autofocus)with canon’s latest Digic 7 processor. The battery life is great. It will shoot up to 1080p with 60fps. It has a flip screen with touch sensitivity. So you can control the camera with the screen also.
The main drawback is that has not any in-body image stabilization, just 9 focus points.
- Canon EOS R
This is not just an all-around camera, it is quite good for both photography and video both. It has a 24-megapixel sensor. It’s actually the same as all the other cameras of the canon. But its sensor has a new twist which makes it different, it has a new Digic processor. In the Digic processor, we got more autofocus points, we having a new eye-detection autofocus system. This camera updates from mobile photography.
It has a new setting function other than that. It is quite good for low light photography. And this is good for those who are starting photography.
It has more stability for smooth video quality. Just keep on hands and shoot a video, not so much jerking or unstable. And it has a self-flip screen also. It has the autofocus for video. The picture quality is sharp and good.
Some best thing about this camera
This camera is actually really good for shooting video, It has mic input but 4k crop video, for 1080p is has outstanding performance also It has face detection and eye detection autofocus and Canon color science.
It has a new Digic 8 processor that supports ISO 100-25600. It has also 5 axes of in-body image stabilization with nice battery life.
Before you buy a new camera for youtube
- Make sure you have a microphone input on the camera body.
- Good battery life minimum of 2 hours.
- In body image stabilization or lens stabilization.
- Very good autofocus speed.
- minimum 1080p on 60 fps shooting capability.
- Good grip with weather shield (If has)
Don’t buy any camera just for a review. Go to the nearest shop check it uses it and then buy the model.
Best buy link here: Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100
Posted by, Anirban Chakraborty